Covid-19 - Camping le Clou
For over a year now, we have been living with the consequences and particularly the limitations caused by the COVID-19 virus. Tourism has also changed considerably as a result.
Meanwhile, France announced on April 29th that foreign tourists are welcome again in France from June 9th. Visitors from the UK may enter France with a proof of full vacination or a negative PCR test (not older than 24 hours), but a quarantine of 7 days is obligated.
Restaurants and bars are entirely open again from June 9th (terraces are open from 19 May).
On a campsite, we all live mostly in the open air, which is always healthy. At the moment, this brings an additional advantage as, according to the experts, the Covid-19 virus is hardly transmitted to other people when one is outdoors. We would like your holiday to be as normal and fun as possible. For everyone's safety, we will have to take several measures, obviously to prevent infection to spread at the campsite. These measures are following the guidelines and conditions set by the French government.
We expect the following rules/adjustments:
- The accommodations have to be cleaned and aired extra well, which means that the cleaning will take longer than usual. For this reason, accommodations will be available from 16.00h at the earliest. The camping pitches are available from noon at the earliest.
- The public sanitary buildings can be used by campers under certain conditions, which are indicated on the spot (washing hands, keeping a distance, etc.).
- Some restrictions apply on the terrace, which is also indicated there. At the entrance of the terrace there is hand gel, please use it. We have table service on the terrace so it is not necessary to enter the bar.
- The swimming pool can be used during opening hours. Children under the age of 8 may only use the pool with an adult. Inflatable tyres and toys, large balls and such are not allowed. Please do not bring these along. This rule does not apply to armbands.
- Masks are mandatory in all indoor areas. This rule does not apply to the terrace, in the swimming pool and the open spaces of the campsite.
- All kind of information is available to guests online via a QR code. This includes all household information, the COVID rules, an overview of the activities (entertainment), the price-lists for the bar and restaurant and much more.
This list is not exhaustive and may change depending on the rules enforced by French authorities. However, with these rules, as last year, it is perfectly possible to have a great holiday at le Clou. We hope to meet you this summer.